الأحد، 2 يونيو 2013

SUMMER IN AMeRCIA

              In this summer in America. I went to Miami beach. The weather is very nice. In Miami there are a lot of exciting games. But I try just few games. The first game is water rafting. It was fantastic. The second game is water cycle. Miami has a lot of things. Anyone who goes there will enjoy the beauty. because it has a lot of things, so I like it.  

      In Morgan town I went to the Coopers Rock. It is not far from the Morgantown, but it's outside. It's has a           beautiful view everything green, natural beauty. I went there with me friends. We played football and some gaming. After playing we ate the barbecue. Then we talking about the our home. Because each one of us misses his family. In the end the trip was very enjoyable nature of the picturesque and meeting with friends. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق