الاثنين، 10 يونيو 2013

last week

Traveled  to Pittsburgh
                                                                        
    I visited in Pittsburgh  many places. Like mount Washington. The mount Washington is            amazing. You can see Pittsburgh from the top. That is a fantastic view. You can see the building, river ,and street. The second place is Allegheny in university of Pittsburgh. The Allegheny is very tall. In second floor has many international classes. I entered in the classes. Then I see the decorations is wonderful. Then I visited my friends. I went with my friends to north park. We played saucer together. We went to DNP to play billiards. Then we went to Turkish restaurant to eat dinner. I spent with them a fun time. Pittsburgh is beautiful and it has a lot of place for fun. I hope to visited again. It's very exciting and it's has my best friends there. I like Pittsburgh  so match.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق